Pre Access Physician Liaison
Hybrid position in Tulsa, Oklahoma with minimum 25% travel required
Ensemble Health Partners is a leading innovator in revenue cycle management, helping healthcare providers improve financial outcomes and patient experiences with an unrivaled depth of expertise and best-in-class technologies.
Ensemble offers full revenue cycle outsourcing as well as a comprehensive suite of healthcare financial management point solutions.
With clients spanning the U.S.
and Europe, we have been helping to improve healthcare outcomes for millions of patients while saving hundreds of millions of dollars for healthcare providers.
Recognized with multiple industry awards and as a Becker s Healthcare Top Workplace, Ensemble is setting a new standard for provider support services - redefining the possible in healthcare by empowering people to be the difference.
The Pre-Access Physician Liaison will act as a liaison between referring providers, medical practice personnel, hospital leadership, and internal Pre-Access management teams to improve patient s access to facility-based care while supporting and promoting an exceptional patient experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
We are looking for a dynamic and energetic self-starter who is confident in their ability and can work with minimal direction.
The ideal person will have a passion for customer service and is solution focused, highly organized, detail oriented, an ability to set and meet deadlines, and influence others to optimize and achieve best practice.
Possess strong communication skills, including written, verbal, organizational, and interpersonal with a desire to interact with physicians and all levels of leadership.
- Develop and maintain a close relationship with the area providers and medical staff referring patients to the facility and communicate Pre-Access activities and provider opportunities to the appropriate teams
- Visit and solicit feedback from physician offices and other operational personnel to identify opportunities
- Facilitate resolution and optimization to improve outcomes and prevent recurring concerns
- Facilitate meetings with impacted participants to share best practices, optimize work flows, remove barriers, resolve opportunities and increase referrals for the facility
- Retain and increase referrals to the facility by operating as a liaison for providers
- This position will review and analyze physician trends, identify opportunities while routinely sharing the results with the Pre-Access management team and facility leadership
- Work closely and in a collaborative manner to manage and drive process improvement initiatives with Pre-Access, Patient Access, hospital facility leaders, and physician office leaders
- Thorough knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office
- Within reasonable driving distance of designated client location; minimum travel 25% to onsite locations
- Bachelor s degree
- Experience in Patient Access, Pre-Access, healthcare leadership, marketing or public relations in healthcare experience
- Will consider marketing, client relations, or public relations in industries outside healthcare for the right fit of hire
care, clinic, family medicine physician, hospitalist, physician md do, practice physician, practitioner, primary, provider, urgent