Retail Store Manager
Be unstoppable with us!
T-Mobile is synonymous with innovation and you could be part of the team that disrupted an entire industry! We reinvented customer service, brought real 5G to the nation, and now we re shaping the future of technology in wireless and beyond. Our work is as exciting as it is rewarding, so consider the career opportunity below as your invitation to grow with us, make big things happen with us, above all, #BEYOU with us. Together, we won t stop!
As a Retail Store Manager, you're ready to lead by example, go All IN, and rally & empower your team to give it their all in becoming the best in the world at connecting customers to their world.
Responsible for all operations of a T-Mobile retail store. Must be familiar with all aspects of retail, including hiring, scheduling, training, marketing, assets prevention & team leadership. Primary point of contact for employees of the retail store.
- Complete observations of store employees interactions with customers, including feedback, to be used in development, training, and coaching conversations ensuring assigned team trainings are completed on time.
- Assist with customer-related issues that would positively impact the customer s experience within the T-Mobile brand & expectations.
- Own store success and take ownership for store employees work-related needs, store leadership, staffing and scheduling, maintaining labor controls, marketing, loss prevention and all other store functions.
- Support operational excellence by observing every store function, monitoring sales and inventory, manage sales tracking and implementing new store programs and initiatives.
- Maintain a neat clean organized store environment at all times.
- Seek to hire store employees who are passionate about building long-lasting customer relationships and are fired up about the T-Mobile Brand, and digital technology.
- Support your team through development, training, and mentoring, driving behaviors that will lead to earning a place in our customer s hearts and store employee success.
- Lead by example, staying up to date on the latest products, services, training, and leadership best practices to remain an expert resource to your team.
- Support team initiatives and create an inclusive environment
- Responsible for the overall productivity results in the store. Drive operational efficiencies to help minimize risk and protect the store s assets. Deliver financial results based on key performance indicators. Identify ways to manage and control store expenses.
- Show your team you re invested in their success through personalized performance management plans and conversations, as well as celebrating achievements through recognition.
- Ensure store employees meet and/or exceed defined, monthly success measurements
- Meet or exceed sales goals for the store.
- High School Diploma/GED (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- 2-4 years Management experience in retail sales (Required)
- 2-4 years Sales & sales management experience (Required)
- Communication (Required)
- Microsoft Office (Required)
- Store Management (Required)
- Store Operations (Required)
- Customer Service (Required)
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- T-Mobile requires all employees in this position to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless precluded from doing so by applicable law. The CDC currently defines fully vaccinated as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. T-Mobile will require proof of vaccination, and will consider requests for exemption from this requirement during the offer phase (1) as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs where the accommodation would not cause T-Mobile undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others, or (2) for other reasons under applicable law.
Travel Required (Yes/No):No
DOT Regulated Position (Yes/No):No
Safety Sensitive Position (Yes/No):No
Never stop growing!
T-Mobile doesn t have a corporate ladder it s more like a jungle gym of possibilities! We love helping our employees grow in their careers, because it s that shared drive to aim high that drives our business and our culture forward.
If you d like to receive more information about careers at T-Mobile, sign up for the T-Mobile Talent Community today! https://www.tmobile.careers/profile/join/
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.
Talent comes in all forms at the Un-carrier. If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know by emailing [email protected] or calling 1-844-873-9500. Please note, this contact channel is not a means to apply for or inquire about a position and we are unable to respond to non-accommodation related requests.